February 19, 2011

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for this link to the article about a Deaf dog...

I do not know anything about the topic...

But I do have a question...if the Deaf dog has learned to understand signing, then the next question is..."Can a Deaf dog READ sign language written in SignWriting?" smile...

Since this List is the SignWriting List, I thought I would ask that question to our List members...

Do dogs read any written language for that matter? smile...

Val ;-)

-----