First of all Valerie,  Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful day and many more years to come at least 22 more that is my age at the moment.

This lesson below is a Fantastic idea. I have been approaching my students that way too. We had a mixture of accents, what ever we signed we wrote down and made guessing games out of it. Real fun !!!! Gramar?????????? hmmmmm It did not matter as long as they could write and read.

Tini.

On 2011-02-22, at 12:16 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
February 22, 2011

LESSON: Learn to Read SignWriting

Attached is a message written in American Sign Language (ASL).

It doesn't matter if you do not know ASL. I am not teaching ASL or any sign language in this lesson.

We will learn the SignWriting symbols together, so you can read the movements, no matter what the sign language is....

I will teach you how to read this....see next email message...

<SignMail_ASL.png>

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1