Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:04:52 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Val!
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
February 22, 2011

Hello Eda!

Wow! This is a lovely card - I am really impressed with your artistic design and thank you for the thought, and the message in LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language)...I feel really touched by this - did you take the photo yourself?

I would like to post this card, along with others, in our card section...would that be ok with you?

Val ;-)

--------