How about this?

Adam

On Jun 3, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
June 2, 2011

ASL experts. I need help. How do you write "Thinking of you with sympathy" in ASL?

A foundation which supports SignWriting lost one of their administrators, and I want to send them a sympathy card in SignWriting... but the ASL grammar is the hard part for me...

I went to...

ASL SignPuddle dictionary:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

and clicked on the Translate button:

And I found the signs for THINK, YOU, LOVE, SAD .... but I have no idea how to really sign that phrase in ASL...

So I ended up writing a new phrase "Thinking about you, feel sad, feel love." because I did not know how to sign SYMPATHY...see attached...

Can someone help?...how would you write "Thinking of you with sympathy" in ASL?