At least I know that the system changed, not my passwords. I will try to get to a place that has Firefox?

I am sorry if my query for clarification was seen as blunt.

Charles

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Can't edit or add signs
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 9:30 AM

On 9/12/11 7:20 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
I use Safari. Are you limiting editing to only one platform now?

Hi Charles,

Regretfully, the latest versions of Safari do not work well with the current SignPuddle editors.  This is not going to change any time soon.

Going forward, cross-platform editors are a high priority, but I have several other higher priorities that I need to tackle first.

Regrets,
-Steve