From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 1:55 AM

SignWriting List
October 24, 2011

The second spelling in the video is a shortened version and the second hand position isn't even written in the second spelling, which suggests to me that the writer feels that it is supposed to be the same handshape and same palm facing in both cases, even though he may not have signed it that way - Just a thought - it is possible that the person who has the sign name wants it to be signed the way it is written ... but it is hard to sign it that way!

So Yuri, is the second handshape supposed to be parallel to the Floor or the Wall?