October 5, 2011

Hello Stefan and Bill -

Yes, this is a cool web site indeed... Congratulations to the German team creating this web site...

Go to:

delegs.de
Deutsch lernen mit GebaerdenSchrift
Learn German with SignWriting
http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

Roll your mouse over the menus and you read GebaerdenSchrift (SignWriting)...see attached screen capture:

----