November 8, 2011
See Val's answer below...
On Nov 8, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
I couldn't move "Z movement" to "Z" alphabet. What do I do?
I figured it out. I just did it for you, but let me explain what I did...
1. Go to Quebec SignPuddle
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Search for the sign you want to fix.
4. Click on the "Write Sign" button ...Reecrire le signe
5. The sign opens in the SignBox
6. Then fix it by using your mouse to move the movement arrow for the Z, near the Z hand - I already did this for you in this diagram below...
7. Click on the Save to SignPuddle button
Read & Write Sign Languages
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!
Documents, Dictionaries, SignMail
Wiki-style Articles in Sign Languages
Technical Support: Ask questions...
SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects
Writing Encyclopedias in Sign Languages
SignWriting Sponsors Forum
Help Educational Non-Profit Organization
Books, DVDs, Lessons, Services
Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
a US educational nonprofit organization
PO Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038, USA
Tel: 858-456-0098 Skype: valeriesutton
SignWriting on Twitter