  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012 15:22
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski, developer of SignPuddle!

SignWriting List

January 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE SLEVINSKI

Developer of SignPuddle Software (http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/), the
SignWriting Image Server (SWIS), the new Modern SignWriting Series
(http://www.signpuddle.com) which is under development, the ISWA 2010
standardization which includes the ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Guide
(http://www.signbank.org/iswa/) and the ISWA 2010 Fonts
(http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa/)…the list of Steve's accomplishments goes
on and on - such a fine mathematician and program designer - and such a
generous and kind man - Steve, I cannot thank you enough for all you have
done for SignWriting users around the world…

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration...

Here is a Happy Birthday message written in SignPuddle's SignMail program -
Without SignPuddle, I could not write you this birthday message!!