From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: DELEGS SOFTWARE has User Interfaces in different languages
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 7:59 AM

Hi Charles,

first you have to create a „ new  document”  novo documento

The the program asks for your dictionary: “Lingua”  You may want to work with the Brazilian SignPuddle  so  select LIBRAS

Click on “novo” and voila you can type your “search words” and the entries of the Brazilian SignPuddle  will show up. You can lokk for variations just click on the sign and the little triangle up or down...

Enjoy...

All the best

Stefan