Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 08:50:08 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Photos of recent SignWriting use in Brazil - there are lots!! ; -)
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
December 9, 2012

Dear SignWriting List -

Brazil is using SignWriting soooo much…I have been flooded with photos and messages from teachers, showing their students learning SignWriting, just in the past month or so… Although some have been posted to my Facebook page (thank you all ;-), I would like to share some of them with you here…

Here are some from Brazilian teacher Sonia Messerschimidt…Thank you Sonia!

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!