August 30, 2013

Hello Charles -
Yes, of course you are right, and we all know this, including Steve, who is working long hours creating a brand new database-style foundation for SignPuddle 3, that will fix this problem, plus move us into the modern era of smart phones, iPads and so forth…so Steve and I just had a meeting about it this morning. He hopes to have SignPuddle 3 ready in about a month, and one of the most welcome features will be to search without case sensitivity!!

We will keep you informed -

Thanks for your patience everyone -

Val ;-)