 From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: AW: Sign for Samba

Hi Charles,

well the facial
expressions for the mouth is an important part of the information to understand
the sign. Just take a video of someone saying “SAMBA”

You turn down the
speakers and only watch his mouth... this is written and can be read without
any guessing!

I want my deaf students
to improve their spoken language skills. So they have to find a way to
translate what is expressed but cannot be heard.

And of course Cherie ...
it is the way you explain it. – smile

Stefan