All the rotations are already there. If you mean an entry into SignPuddle for BSL 9, anyone could do that. It doesn't have to be just me since it is an open dictionary. If you don't know how to use SignPuddle, I'm sure we can help you. ;-)

Adam

On Sep 29, 2013, at 6:48 AM, Maureen Doyle wrote:

Hello ADAM
If you have time  Please  Could you add this symbol on its side..  to represent   9   in  to Sign bank.

    Maureen

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 06:39:23 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hand shape BSL 9
To: [log in to unmask]

If you look at page 162 of the handshapes manual, you'll find this symbol:
page172image1468
It is under group 6 in the ISWA. ;-)

Adam

On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:46 AM, "Stefan Woehrmann" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Valerie, Adam, Maureen  and friends,

for some hours I am busy to look at BSL signs...

There are various online-video – tutorials that show a variety of how to sign the numbers ...;-))

Just a question ... do we have in the actual symbol set the hand shape some of the signers prefer for signing “nine”

Flat-hand ... or  five-hand  but pinkey bent toward palm ( personally I have problems to perform this hand shape without to much effort)

<image001.jpg>

What do you think about my attempt to construct this hand shape?

<image003.gif>

All best

Stefan