If you wanted to be very specific or differentiate between the pinky doing various things, then you would have to construct the symbol. The symbol that I showed you was just one that I would use for everyday writing to specify that handshape since it probably wouldn't have something else that would look like it.

This could be a possible construction of one such variation where the knuckle is raised more than "normal".

Adam