By the way, in case anyone glances at the title but doesn't read the
article, I should make it clear that the "(Don't)" in the title only
references the fact that when signers from different countries interact
some aspects of their different practices (such as mouthing) may sometimes
be surprising or controversial to each other. The article is not arguing
that people shouldn't write mouth movements in SW if they feel that is part
of their language. :)