Numbers will also be a challenge as the actual correct way to spell something like 1989 has the eight hand flipping upward. There will be glitches in the program as bugs and some fingerspelling idiosyncracies are sorted out. I know that things like "Job" actually reduce to JB so it's going to take a while for styles to develop.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Romero <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

technical -- I thought this was how 2 z's were finger spelled.
[log in to unmask]"> and/or  [log in to unmask]">

On Oct 7, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
October 7, 2013

HOW TO USE FINGERSPELLER continued…

3. Type in the spoken language word, and click Create. The word in fingerspelling appears.

4. Then click on the Save Sign button to save the fingerspelling as a sign in the dictionary -

<FingerSpeller03.png>