October 7, 2013

Hi Nancy -
Thank you for pointing that out - I didn't realize that.. I don't know ASL very well as you can see...

In typing the word JAZZ, I was just trying to show people an example of a word with a J and Z - to show how Steve had programmed the FingerSpeller so the letter Z and the letter J are centered properly in the vertical column - that was hard to program in the software itself…so I was actually trying to highlight Steve's hard work in getting the vertical column to stack…(thank you, Steve ;-)

I never thought of the fact that two Zs together might be signed differently - ha!

Val ;-)

-------