Hi SW-L,
I am writing the "SignWriting" Chapter for my Ph.D Thesis, and I was
looking for the following paper:
*
A Way To Analyze American Sign Language & Any Other Sign Language Without
Translation Into Any Spoken Language
*Paper presented by Valerie Sutton to the National Symposium on Sign
Language Research and Teaching in Boston, Massachusetts.

I do not seem to find it on the SW website, can anyone help?

A second question, is there a paper (or a source of watever kind) which
shows a comparison (of any kind) between the major SW representation
systems? (SW, HamNosys, Stokoe, etc.)?

Thanks in advance from Italy!

--
Fabrizio Borgia, M.D.