Hi Steve,

this sounds great.

“For the "ss" and the "sch", are these always changed?  If so, I can support these as well.”

I am not sure that I understand your question.

The German spelling is quite complicated, especially with regard to the use of the letters "ss" or "". Some words are spelled with "ss", others with ""
So for our finger alphabet we need both. There are no words beginning with “” oder “ss” ...

The “SCH” can happen as “sch” in the middle or at the end of a word. This five-hand sign to indicate “SCH” is just a way to avoid three different signs ( “S” + “C” + “H”)

If this is what you asked me – I hope you understand. If not - do not hesitate to ask again.

Thank you so much for all what you are doing!

Stefan