By the way, in case anyone glances at the title but doesn't read the article, I should make it clear that the "(Don't)" in the title only references the fact that when signers from different countries interact some aspects of their different practices (such as mouthing) may sometimes be surprising or controversial to each other. The article is not arguing that people shouldn't write mouth movements in SW if they feel that is part of their language. :)