May 16, 2014

Hello André -
Because we do not write with these symbols, but only use them for computer commands, they are not explained as well. SignBank in FileMaker has these explained in a section of the SignBank Database called SymbolBank - Here is a diagram that might help, and a document online that was created from the old SignBank Database:

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0146-Location-Symbols.pdf

It answers your number C question. The plane in front of the body is showing "contacting the front of the body", and the line through the head and shoulders is showing plane that cuts the body from side to side down the center of the head …

I will answer your questions below better next message - Val ;-)