July 4, 2014

Hello Fabrizio -
Thank you for the mention in your sitography -

The SignWriting Web Site was first posted in September, 1996.

SignWriting as a handwritten writing system began in 1974.

Our first software was 1986…SignWriter for the Apple //e and //c by Richard Gleaves.

Sorry you couldn’t find the information easily. If you scroll down on the first page of SignWriting.org, all the way to the bottom, you will find the information in the credits - attached is a screen capture with an arrow showing it -

Anyway - we too look forward to seeing you all at the SignWriting Symposium!

Val ;-)