Hello,
I like it very much.  almost perfect.  something is missing: each drawing has text except the diploma which has no text.

André lemyre

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:09:52 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignWriting Symposium Flyer...what do you think?
To: [log in to unmask]

Val,
I think the graphic is awesome!  Good job Adam!

Take a look at old poster ads here:
http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=1023741760&c=c&search=2152&DestType=12&VTP=Start&NetWorkType=s&PAdCopyId=11270769246&ClickPos=1t3&VTP=End&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962U&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962Usb8CFSJo7AodZUkA5Q

In the posters, you can see words or a name that the designer really wanted to emphasis.   And the words are as much art as the graphics.   If I would suggest improving anything, it would be to make the lettering larger and art themselves.

Then with the information that's given at the bottom of the page, break those out into 3 separate paragraphs and emphasis the line about interpreters.

To define the boundaries of the flyer, you could use a very very light background color - perhaps a pale sky blue.

Bill