SignWriting List
July 7, 2014

Thank you very much, Bill, for these ideas - you are a real designer yourself, I can see that…

I doubt we will have much time to work on a more artistic version right now…but maybe later…

I am still posting the 40 web pages with the presenters’ slides, videos and papers…they are due today…One person sent me 21 videos…I am posting them all through YouTube on his web page…

...and we are also testing the Google Hangouts software today to see how it all will work when we present live July 21-24.

Google Hangouts seems to be very powerful software ;-)

And because of you, Bill, we know about the Sign Language Interpreter App, so many thanks for that suggestion - we are testing that this afternoon too -

Val ;-)

——