SignWriting List
July 21, 2014

On Jul 21, 2014, at 3:05 PM, Edi Strouhal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mrs. Valery thank you for all your information and to all presenter on first day of SignWriting Symposium. I am very hapy to hear so many experince in SignWriting on one place. With pleasure I will be watching the next stream live presentation. All information about Symposium I´ll published in our web site and on facebook also. All the best. Edi.

Thank you, Edi, and to everyone who watched and presented at the SignWriting Symposium today!

Today went very well, and all the presentations were meaningful and important for SignWriting.

The Google Hangout software was a little bit challenging at times, but that is minor…What matters is that we came together and shared our information… The web pages that support each presentation are most important, because your work will be preserved there.

Tomorrow, we have an excellent program:

SignWriting Symposium
2014 Online!

40 Presentations From 12 Countries

STREAMED LIVE ON YOUTUBE JULY 21-24, 2014

SignWriting_Symposium_Logo.jpg

FREE FOR EVERYONE!

TO VIEW THE SYMPOSIUM:

Watch LIVE on www.SignWriting.org

Streamed live July 21-24
on the front page of SignWriting.org
Go to: http://www.signwriting.org

8:00 to 16:00 Pacific Daylight Time
15:00 to 23:00 UTC Time

OR TO PARTICIPATE & ASK QUESTIONS IN Q&A, go to Google Events:

DAY 2, JULY 22 ... Go to:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/cd0m19049dsuv3g5oaouvs37m1k

8:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC, Welcome!
Day 2 Opening Message by Moderators & Valerie Sutton

8:30 PDT, 15:30 UTC, Presentation 11
"SignPuddle Standard For SignWriting Text" by Steve Slevinski USA

9:15 PDT, 16:15 UTC, Presentation 12
“DELEGS-Editor”: Software Tool For Teaching Deaf Students Spoken Language”
by Stefan Wöhrmann GERMANY

10:00 PDT, 17:00 UTC, Presentation 13
"Using SignWriter Studio Desktop Software"by Jonathan Duncan HONDURAS

10:45 PDT, 17:45 UTC, Presentation 14
“Alternative ISWA 2010 Fonts”by Jonathan Duncan HONDURAS

11:30 PDT, 18:30 UTC, Presentation 15
The Importance of SignWriting in Deaf Education
by Mohamed Ali Balti and Fedi Bahri and Wafa Laajili TUNISIA

12:15 PDT, 19:15 UTC, Presentation 16
“Contribution of Assistive Communication and Writing Signs for Communication
with the Deaf” by Enilde Faulstich and Gláucio Castro and Patrícia Tuxi BRAZIL

13:00 PDT, 20:00 UTC, Presentation 17
“Teachers of the Deaf at the Center for Educational Support in Ipiaú and the
Reading Readiness in SignWriting” byMadson Barreto and Jorgina Souza and
Maria Nascimento and Tatiana Coelho BRAZIL

13:45 PDT, 20:45 UTC, Presentation 18
“Perspective of the Deaf About SignWriting in the Brazilian City Ipiau/ Bahia”
by Madson Barreto and Jorgina Souza and Maria Nascimento and Tatiana Coelho BRAZIL

14:30 PDT, 21:30 UTC, Presentation 19
"Constructing a TrueType Font for the SignWriting Script with Unicode Characters
using Graphite Rendering System" by Steve Slevinski USA

15:15 PDT, 22:15 UTC, Presentation 20
“SignAnimating”by André Lemyre CANADA

16:00 PDT, 23:00 UTC, See You Tomorrow!
Day 2 Closing Message by Moderators & Valerie Sutton