This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp349.net/zAwbdh

USA : +1-347-647-9799

Have you been looking for a mobile ready web to print solution? Your
search ends here NOW.

Our web to print solution will let your customers BE UNIQUE and order
their prints and products with their own creation from convenience of
their home or office as well as on the go using their mobile devices.
This ensures you are not just getting an order but a LIFETIME
customer.
So why stop at flat print personalization when you can expand to let
customers personalize the products e.g. mobile phone covers or skins
having 360 degree of the phone.

Check out the amazing Holiday Special offers

Sign Up before December 5th, 2014       (
http://www.designnbuy.com/signup.html )

Some of the unique features of
All-in-one Designer are

Print any product from t-shirts, mugs, promotional good to business
cards and banners

Available as turnkey solution integrated with Magento, OpenCart or
WooCommerce, ready to go live

Robust website administration, fully scalable and customizable

Responsive design studio enables personalization from all devices,
desktop or mobile

Offer customers your own catalog of ready-made designs with template
builder

Design Studio with Pre-loaded clipart and fonts to get started

Print ready output files in PDF and SVG format

30 days FREE support and live training

Complete video tutorials and help desk system

Personal consultancy and extended support

Get started with our cloud hosted SaaS monthly subscription for as
low as $300/mo

Request a Demo NOW!      (
http://www.designnbuy.com/signup.html )

testimonials

“You have a great team and we are happy doing business with your
company because of service like this...”

Andrew Vincent

USA

“First of all, very happy with Design’N'Buy team. When we find
their product we see that have a lot of features implemented...”

Sergio Alfaro

Spain

Contact Us

USA : +1-347-647-9799

About Us

Design'N'Buy is a leader in providing world-class web to print
solutions and product personalization tools since 2008. We serve the
emerging print e-commerce sector globally. With the emerging
technology and increasing market demand, Design'N'Buy is always up to
launching new features for enhancing the user experience and
maximizing ROI for our customers.

© 2014 All rights reserved