Actually, it is not a point and click. At least not for me because I can use the keyboard just fine with it. I wonder why it isnít working for you to type.

Adam

On May 28, 2015, at 8:47 AM, Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It's still a point and click, it is not the old SW keyboard where you actually typed sign. Typing, not clicking a keyboard, so you got used to where a specific key was. We have yet to match the simplicity of the old DOS program.

I love sign writing, I really do, as a written language. But when the best of the programs is still "point and click" you can't type sign at the speed of typing a spoken language, until we can, we will lag far behind.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: SignWriting Keyboard update

SignWriting List
May 27, 2015

I have no clue why, but the messages I have sent to the SignWriting List to answer Yairís posting below, have not made it to the SignWriting List, while other messages have made it - so who knows why? The Listserve software that runs the SignWriting List must have a reason - maybe it was the graphic I had attached - I created a screen capture of my success using the Rand Keyboard - I am excited about the fact that I am able to type with the keyboard - this is going to be an interesting presentation at the SignWriting Symposium and thank you again Yair, for this development - Val ;-)