Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von André Thibeault
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Mai 2015 01:32
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: PDF (delegs program)

Hi Stefan and everyone,

Stefan: When I used the Delegs program before, I was able to get a printout just by clicking on "PDF". But it is not working anymore: I could not get any PDF. Two different files can be found in the public area: « Aimes-tu » and « kinesisk sysker fem » (Delegs program). Do you know how to get a PDF now?

Best regards,

André

Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1 ________________________________________________