June 7, 2015

Marcos Kluber has chosen Session 3 on July 22. Thank you, Marcos!

SignWriting Symposium 2015
Broadcasting 3 presentations a day, for 4 days.

Day 1: July 21
Session 1: Yair Rand, Canada
Session 2:
Session 3:

Day 2: July 22
Session 1: Stefan Woehrmann, Germany
Session 2: Andrι Lemyre, Quebec, Canada
Session 3: Marcos Kluber, Brazil

Day 3: July 23
Session 1: Rafaela Cota de Silva, Portugual
Session 2:
Session 3:

Day 4: July 24
Session 1: James Shepard-Kegl, USA & Nicaragua
Session 2:
Session 3: