Hi Valerie and sew-list members,

Wow ..yes I would love to see many of the sw-list members to participate in this kind of e-learning project.

Almost a decade ago we enjoyed to exchange different individual variations to transkribe a video – sequence and the participants took a great advantage out of that.

Now .. yes let us try to learn together and to motivate each other to develop skills how to use this wonderful invention of Yair Rand... his “Rand-Keykoard”

Reading you message I tried again to start typing a new sign ..kind of “hello” ..and voila ..by the way I found out this:

Looking forward to read more messages about  how it feels to go the first steps ..in the end there will be fabulous Wikipedia –articles  ( with or without using the Copy and paste method of FSW –data – ha)

All best

Stefan