Hi Steve,
    Thank you for those improvements!!! I think they are really awesome.

Jonathan

On 9/2/2015 1:49 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> SignWriting List
September 2, 2015

Wow! This is a big surprise, Steve - thank you!

And thanks to Jonathan too -

I really like these additions - to be able to write signs in colors, and also, to be able to write some signs with one symbol larger than the other, actually is useful for writing depth - the smaller hand or symbol would be read as “further away from the body", and the larger symbol would be read as “closer to the body”…So this special styling is a great addition  -

Steve - may I share your new Slides with my Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/SignWriting

Val ;-)