September 14, 2018

Hello Steve and SignWriting List!

Thank you, Steve, for posting your second report on your ongoing software development.

I can see you accomplished a lot this week. I visited signpuddle.com and enjoyed clicking on the links. I also visited Github and your support page on patreon.com -

We will all enjoy using the new SignPuddle version 3.0 in the future - meanwhile I was working on an ASL literature document on SignPuddle v 2.0 yesterday and it is working well too - so we are very fortunate to have SignPuddle...

Stefan Wöhrmann created this great icon for you Steve - What do you think of this artwork? I would like to use it on our SignWriting Web Site - I am also working on another one and I will share it with all of you later -

Val ;-)