Dear Valerie,

The Malta team and I all want to wish you a very happy year since we are a little late to wish you a happy birthday.
We are really sorry to hear about your dear father but join you to thank God for his wonderful life and especially for
your being with him to the end.  We can join you from a great distance to celebrate his life. My mother died almost two
years ago at the age of almost 94 and we had a great joyous celebration in her parish church because she had lived
fully to the end. I hope you can do the same.

Love and gratitude from all of us here,
Marie (Alexander)