Ok. This is good to know. ;-)

Now for a little background before I explain my conundrum. (Ha!)

When I write by hand, I generally shorten it by only writing the right hand’s movement and then using these timing symbols — first 3 actually — to explain what the left hand is doing. For the most part, this has worked fine for me. Then I tried to write a few different verb agreements for “repetitively sending”.

There is a version of the verb “to send" that uses the alternating movement of both hands which can be used to explain the actions of a professional mover placing various furnitures into a moving van. For this, I used the “every other time” symbol.

When I read my writing, I wasn’t sure if it was the above described sign, or another version of this “to send” verb that means to sort various objects into two different locations.

I wrote the full version with the left hands for both. Notice that removing the left handshapes and movements would make these both written the same.

This lead me to wonder what the writing would look like if the movement wasn’t alternating or “every other time”. Both are possible versions with this verb.

This writing would mean to repeatedly put objects into the same location.

And this writing would mean the same as above but into two different locations.

So I guess those would be clear if I were to only write the right hand with the timing symbols. I’m not sure how I would make the first two clear while only writing the right hand and the timing symbols.

Adam