August 14, 2019

Hi Adam -
I love Basics. I agree - let's go back to the Basics.

Both of your examples below are "Same Time".

Neither of the signs have Alternating arrows.

Alternating requires at least two movements in opposite directions produced by the SAME hand. Usually short quick movements back and forth, but even longer movements back and forth can be alternating just as long as they are done by the same hand, one directly after the other.

The signs you show have one direction per hand, so they are not alternating.

Val ;-)