Then this is where I was mistaken with my attempt in using the timing symbols to make clear what the other hand was doing if not written. I was using the same time alternating symbol for the second writing.

If both would actually use the same “Same Time” symbol, then they don’t make the ambiguity of the left hand clear since it could be either. Hmm...

Adam