August 15, 2019

I think it is a very interesting and creative idea for handwriting, Adam, so it is not mistaken, simply different than the formal SignWriting for publishing...

It is an interesting idea, that in handwriting a symbol of some kind combined with one-handed signing could give information about what the other hand is doing, and the writer can write faster without writing the other hand -

So other symbols can be defined and developed for handwriting that will work, without conflicting with the formal SignWriting for publishing...

So after I finish the publishing of the 8 books of the New Testament in ASL, I will be able to focus better - I am so close - just finished the 6th book - yeah! starting number 7 later today ...

enjoy your day -

Val ;-)

------