Hello Adam!
Greetings signwriting list!
Here in Brazil we are using some signwriting referring to the linguistic aspects of the plural marks in the Brazilian Sign Language.
Teachers and researchers D├ębora Campos Wanderley and Marianne Rossi Stumpf published a scientific article, with the theme: Plural Marking in the Signwriting System: A Morphological Approach. In this article they explain the use of the ending of symbols (I) or (II):
Examples:
Table 1. Representation of the plural

www.seer.ufal.br/index.php/revistaleitura/article/download/2686/2861.