So how would you show the difference between repetition that travels verses repetition that does not?

Adam

On Aug 5, 2019, at 8:14 PM, Rubens Almeida <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

No, with the use of symbols (I) (II) for plural marking, it makes unnecessary the use of arrows, also aiming at saving and making writing simpler and easier to write and read. Therefore, in these cases, we avoid using arrows.

Rubens Almeida