Hi everyone, signwriting list!

Hello Adam and Valerie!

This guideline of writing repeated motions in specific " Movement Clusters " that are established as part of the SignWriting system is in keeping with Madson and Raquel Barreto's information in the book “Escrita de Sinais sem Mistérios”.

With published research by teachers and researchers Deborah Campos Wanderley and Marianne Rossi Stumpf many of us SignWiriting users started writing using small lines for repeated motion. In fact, I am using this rule as a support for writing my book.

But with the guidance for using the “Movement Clusters" for repeated motion. I will review my productions and follow the rule of the “Movement Clusters" for repeated motion.

I will also share this guidance with other SignWriting users here in Brazil through social networks.

Many thanks Valerie for this important help in this matter, many thanks also to Adam for starting this subject with the question.

- Rubens Almeida