Hi SignWriting List,

Version 0.7.0 of the Sutton SignWriting Web Components is ready.
This version includes the <sgnw-symbol> and the <sgnw-sign> components.

You can find the documentation here:
https://sutton-signwriting.github.io/sgnw-components/?path=/docs/sgnw-components-component-sgnw-sign--fsw

Next I will be working on the SignWriting paragraph <sgnw-p> and the vertical paragraph <sgnw-vp>.
With these components you will be able to mix SignWriting with images and other text.
Once I have these two components ready, I will prepare an official v1.0 release.

For the v1.0 release, I am planning another episode of the SignWriting Stream.
This stream will have three parts.

1) Enable SignWriting on any web page with two lines of code

2) Modern web development with NPM and SignWriting

3) Creating apps with Stencil and the Sutton SignWriting Web Components

Regards,
-Steve