Hi Val,

I hope, you are still going well ;)
We are facing problem with handshapes orientation with fingers pointing to the ground.
See this Czech Sign Language sign https://beta.dictio.info/czj/search/text/10627 (first video) (note that the signer is left handed, but SW is always switched on right hand for ther purpose of the dictionary.)
Sign is already written down using SW, but with incorrect handshape (just to show better the orientation - without finger it is not very good visible in this case).
There is a symbol showing this orientation, but it is non dominant hand and that is not correct.

So it seems to me, we are missing symbols with this orientation (fingers pointing to the ground).

We use SignWriting as well for searching, so it is necessary tu use correct hand.

Thanks for your ideas.
Honza, Czechia