I am thinking about the ability for an international 2D/3D shape, graph and network repository.  I am doing this because I see a lack of explicitly 3D shape and graph related AI and Deep Learning projects.  That is, labeling graphs, 3d shapes, creating new novel graphs and shapes, etc.

My approach might be to start a database in the JSON-LD cloud.

So my question is, has SW considered hosting your data (particularly any animation) in JSON-LD format? What troubles have you faced?

John