October 29, 2020

Hello John and Steve -

Thank you, John, for your message and inquiry about using JSON-LD cloud for hosting SignWriting data.

And I am so glad you answered, Steve - thank you ;-)

Steve runs our server and the hosting for all our SignWriting sites … we have never focused on animation but others have years ago.

John, if you develop an international 2D/3D shape, graph and network repository, and you decide to incorporate some SignWriting, please keep us informed. It sounds like a good learning project and I am interested.

---------