November 19, 2020

Ruben and Jonathan and everyone -
Thank you for your question about SignWriting Keyboards -

There is also the QuickSignEditor Keyboard by Jonathan Duncan. I have used it in the past and it is very visual and nice to use. It works in conjunction with SignMaker 2015, so it may have to be updated for SignMaker 2017 - (not sure). Here are some links and a message about it below:

QuickSignEditor, by Jonathan Duncan
Designed to work inside SignMaker 2015
https://github.com/JonathanDDuncan/QuickSignEditor

Val ;-)