Hi! I was the one asking that question. The "good luck" sign was transcribed from this youtube video at the minute 2:59 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y65WnWTmIY).

Sutthikhun 🙌

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 01:50, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If I had to chose one of the writing based on the description, I think B would be best. However, it is hard to know what to write without a video.

Adam

On May 23, 2021, at 11:43 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
May 23, 2021

Another question from Facebook. See attached - Can anyone answer? I do not understand the question. Many thanks everyone! Val ;-)

---------

[log in to unmask]"><Question_Facebook.png>