May 24, 2021

Thank you, Sutthikhun, for this video link, and for your original question about writing the Thai sign for GOOD LUCK. The video is lovely.

I also notice that there are new Thai signs added to the Thailand Sign Language SignPuddle Online, just yesterday and today:

Thai SignPuddle
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=34

And I see the sign is written differently there now, and it is an improvement:

Thai sign for GOOD LUCK
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=34&sid=15&sTrm=Good+luck&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Here is a screen capture of the current writing in SignPuddle:

[log in to unmask]" class="">

More detail coming…

Val ;-)