Thank you!!

Val ;-)

-----------------

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dix, Carolin" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: ISWA in multimodal transcripts
Date: May 27, 2021 at 3:54:11 AM PDT
To: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Valerie,

thank you very much for your answer.
And yes, I joined the SignWriting List and it is very fascinating to go deeper into the SignWriting system and the discussions. I already learned so much about SignWriting.

To give you an impression on how I designed my transcripts I attached a short extract of an article I wrote about my system and which will be published soon. Although it is in German (currently I work on the english version), I hope that you can get the idea.

And of cause you can mention my project to the list as well as to individual researchers.

Kind Regards,
Carolin