SignWriting List
May 16, 2021

Hello SW List, and Josenilson -
Thank you for this outstanding transcription of Stefan Goldschmidt’s video “bola de golfe”. The video performance by Stefan Goldschmidt is terrific. I hope all of you will follow this link to view it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl3vqLeOyEE

And then the SignWriting transcription in SignPuddle2, by Josenilson, is equally as terrific. What a great deal of work, but you handled it so well, Josenilson...

The transcript link is this: https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=12&sgn=114&sid=1920&sTrm=bola+de+golfe&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

This shows our List members what we are referring to - next message I will answer your questions about Torso Movement symbols...

Val ;-)